Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Last Operative - by Jerry Jenkins

I have never met a Jerry Jenkins book I didn’t like. I normally prefer a happy, family, everything’s merry kind of Christian novel, but when I read his books, I get excited. The Last Operative was no different.

Jordan Kirkwood is an NSA intelligence operative who is entrusted with very secretive information that he is uncertain what to do with. The book takes an early and shocking turn as a traumatic event happens in Jordan’s immediate family. Feeling that someone with whom he works may be behind this huge threat to not only his family, but also the United States, he becomes even more unsure about whom to trust.

I so enjoyed reading this book. Jerry Jenkins has a way of making his reader feel involved in the story and rooting for the good guys, even if it’s not easy figuring out who the good guys are! I heartily recommend this book (or any Jenkins book) with two thumbs up!

Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. The opinions are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment